Thursday, February 12, 2014
Education 9:00 – Noon
Lunch Noon – 1:00
Education 1:00 – 4:00
Spring Meeting 4:00 pm
Driving the Game Forward
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Avalon Golf Links 9:00 am – Noon
Email Eric Ferrier @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Thursday, January 29, 2015
The Home Course 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Email Dan Harrington @ email@example.com to register
Friday, January 30, 2015
The Golf Club at Newcastle 9:00 am – Noon
Email Mark Rashell @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register
There is no cost for the Meetings & Networking – Please consider staying for lunch afterwards to support the host facility. 3 Meeting/Education MSR’s for each session.
2015 Pelzer Golf Supplies Washington State Assistants Championship
Thursday, February 12, 2015
10:00 AM Shotgun Start
4:00 PM Spring Chapter Meeting
Time to get your entry in for the first event of the new year! Entry fee of $100 includes prize fund and lunch after play. Two divisions based on handicap, with net prizes as well in second division. We will have a senior division if we get enough entrants over age 50.
Sell raffle tickets to your members/golfers and you can play for free and enhance the purse! Check the flyer for more information. Don’t miss this fun season kick-off!
1. Nike Golf and Andy Lowrey have stepped in as a major Chapter Sponsor and are sponsoring the “Nike Nine”. This is a Fed Ex Cup style event where professionals playing in nine specified pro-members throughout the year will earn points for participation and scoring at each event. At the end of the year the top 32 points earners will be invited to bring a team to the Nike Nine Championship Pro-Am, with hosted professional entry fee, carts and dinner for all. Date and location of the event to be announced.
2. The “Spring Swing” returns with a two day event at the Cedars of Dungeness on March 25 and 26. Each event will be a separate pro-member with an optional honey pot for the best two-day team total. You use just one allocation pick for both days. The 7 Cedars Casino will host scoring and a party after the first round.
3. Professionals will be allowed to wear Golf Shorts at Pro-Member and Senior Pro-Member events in 2015. This does not include Chapter Tournaments (Assistants, Pro-President, Senior Washington Open, North-South, Nike Nine, Chapter Championship, Pro-Assistant, Holiday Scramble) Shorts must be tailored golf shorts – cargo shorts, athletic shorts, cut-offs, etc. are prohibited.
4. The new deadline for pre-registering your team is 3:00 pm the day before the event. The ED has to get up between 3 and 4 am the morning of the events, so he must be done with assembling the event at a reasonable time to have a decent night’s sleep prior to the 14-18 hours of travel and work on the day of the event. Those not registering their team by the deadline may have to wait at registration for scorecards, or may have to dot and use a club card.
5. In order to balance the 2015 budget and slightly raise payouts, the amateur entry fee for lower level events has been raised from $50 to $55. This will also make it easier to get your $5 donation as it will bring it to an even $60.
5. The only Pro-Ladies event is the 9:00 shotgun at Lynnwood GC on Thursday September 17th. Professionals are encouraged to bring ladies to play at any of the regular pro-member events. Twin Lakes G&CC will host a regular pro-member and a senior pro-am concurrently on Thursday, May 7. Professionals can play in either event (if eligilble) but not both.
Here are the Links to what you need:
Fill out your dues bill and allocation form(s) and return them with a check or bank card information by mail or by fax. You May Not Email Bank Card Information. You may scan and email me the forms without bank card information and call me with the bank card information. An allocation position will not be assigned until check or bank card information has been received. Dues bills and allocation are due by February 1, but priority will be assigned by order of receipt.
Let’s all have a Happy and Prosperous 2015!