Jon Larson, Bear Creek CC – Committee Chair, 206-325-8444, email@example.com
Carissa Simmons, Team Griffin Golf
Nick Pollock, Seattle GC
Chad Wagner, Peninsula GC
Engage the membership in “lifelong” education and training that will develop members’ applied operational and strategic excellence to advance career opportunities and compensation levels.
Engage and mentor PGA professionals with lifelong education and training that will develop their applied operational and strategic excellence to include leadership, business, marketing and communication skills as well as teaching and coaching skills to advance the profession and career opportunities.
- To provide and appropriate number of Chapter Professional Development opportunities for our members
- To locate seminars throughout the large Chapter to allow both those in the north and south I-5 corridor to have opportunities that do not require as much travel.
- To choose speakers and topics “outside” the box that interest our members and provide education and information that truly represents Professional Development.
- Utilize other Chapter Events to offer seminars on those days and at those events when appropriate.
- Create specific deadlines and promotional timelines for seminars to allow member participation in Professional Development.