Issac Henry-Cano, Fairwood G&CC, Committee Chair,
Dan Hill, Broadmoor GC
Jon Larson, Bear Creek CC
Engage the membership in “lifelong” education and training that will develop members’ applied operational and strategic excellence to advance career opportunities and compensation levels.
Engage and mentor PGA professionals with lifelong education and training that will develop their applied operational and strategic excellence to include leadership, business, marketing and communication skills as well as teaching and coaching skills to advance the profession and career opportunities.
- To provide at least 24 more MSR credit hour opportunities than in 2016
- Promote events well in advance with flyers and email reminders
- Follow up seminars with evaluation/survey forms after each event
- Create port for online entry and payment to all education events
- Consult with National PGA Employment Consultant annually before 12/31 to help determine the most relevant topics for Chapter professionals