Justin Gravatt – Committee Chair, The Home Course, email@example.com
Carl Hetterle, Tacoma C&GC, 425-466-2939, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Kelly, Glendale CC, email@example.com
Will Styler, Linden G&CC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacob Lippold, Chambers Bay GC, email@example.com
Engage the membership in “lifelong” education and training that will develop members’ applied operational and strategic excellence to advance career opportunities and compensation levels.
Engage and mentor PGA professionals with lifelong education and training that will develop their applied operational and strategic excellence to include leadership, business, marketing and communication skills as well as teaching and coaching skills to advance the profession and career opportunities.
- Create a plan to provide Chapter Professionals with 16-20 hours of professional development opportunities annually with events averaging 3-4 hours when in person education opportunities are safe to restart in-line with state and local guidelines. The committee will also work to include golf and social events attached to events.
- To provide Chapter Professionals with more access to online education opportunities through the chapter and section on a consistent basis. This information will consistently be posted on the chapter website.
- Use quarterly email blasts with links to better promote online education events to chapter professionals looking to earn MSR’s utilizing our website.
- Utilizing survey information, the committee will conduct education experiences around each of the topics below a minimum of once per year.
- Golf Related Fitness
- PGA Grow the Game Initiatives
- Technology/Computer Skills