Mike Coury, Life Member – Committee Chair, Mobile: 206-475-0312
Committee members: Rick Adell, John Sanford, Tad Davis, Rick Larson, Steve Reuhl
Create and/or enhance existing playing, professional and social opportunities for senior members of the Western Washington Chapter of the PGA of America.
Be aware of issues and concerns of the senior membership. Monitor existing participation opportunities for effectiveness and quality and make recommendations for changes or new programs, as needed.
- Increase member participation (# of unique individuals) in the Senior Pro-am Series to 32%.
- Continue to refine the data collection process on senior member participation in all senior events to develop an accurate assessment of overall participation.
- Fill all 16 spots in the 2018 Senior Match Play Championship.
- Field the best Hagen Cup team possible (the 12 person team was filled by the top 16 from the points list in 2017).
- Create avenues for playing and/or social participation for older members (70 years +) who don’t actively participate in existing chapter activities.