Jorge Diaz, Chambers Bay – Committee Chair, 253-460-4653, email@example.com
Matt Montecucco, Lake Spanaway GC
Carl Hetterle, Broadmoor GC
Mitchell Berschauer, Seattle GC
Josh Ardnt, GolfTec of Lynnwood
Support local and national charities and be recognized through events, programs and the efforts of individual PGA Professionals
Cultivate and enhance relationships with local charities. Promote the philanthropic efforts of the Chapter and Section as well as individual PGA Professionals.
Ultimately the image of the PGA Professional and the PGA brand will be elevated through the positive, life enhancing impact of these efforts and programs.
- Assist in filling volunteer roles for the 2018 Special Olympics Golf Tournament.
- Work with Tournament Committee and the Executive Director to provide sufficient assistance for the Patriot Golf Day Scramble.
- Execute the 2018 WWC PGA High School Coaching Workshop.
- Increase use and awareness of #wwcpga to over 500 Instagram posts and 300 followers.
- Create at charity toy drive in association with the Holiday Scramble.